Sexy Hairstyles Made Simple
Sexy hairstyles need not be difficult, we make it simple for you. Vamp up your hair with a chic style, with our five easy styling tips.
1) Shine – Shine can add a million dollars to your look, shine sprays are the hairdressers secret weapon. Especially, during the party season because it instantly glams up the hair. Shine makes your hair look lustrous and it hardly takes few seconds to get this super sexy mane.
Shine looks best with sleek hair, create a smooth finish with straightening irons. Do not use shine spray directly on your hair, first apply it on the brush and then through the hair lengths. This will not weigh down your hair, too much of product can make your hair greasy and oily.
2) Free flowing style - A blow dry is the basic requirement for any hairstyle. Infact, you can create a natural undone look by using a hairdryer and your fingers to lightly comb your tresses. This unkempt look is super sexy and very much in trend.
3) Textured style - Choppy texture is in this summer and you don’t need long hair. Your short hair too can look fabulous with a choppy texture. The trick is to keep the texture choppy without over-working it. Use some mousse to twist and scrunch your hair, this look need not be very definite. Each time you create this look, its going to be different.
4) Coloring - Even the best of hairstyles need colouring, infact your job is half done without a good colour. Color can also add shine to your dull tresses.
5) Volume – Creating volume is the best way to add oomph to your hairstyle. After blow drying your hair, use velcro rollers to boost volume. If you want extremely voluminous hair then try back-combing with a grooming brush. It is gentler than a tail comb and wont be difficult to brush out later.