Hair Loss is a problem which has become a part of us, it is no more treated as a problem instead it has been accepted and not considered to be serious. We only look into it when it is persistent or severe and when others start noticing it, until then we hardly pay any attention to the strands that are drained while shampooing. Well, it is our lifestyle that needs to be blamed for this negligence.
Our 9 to 5 jobs are no more up to 5pm, though they start before 9 am but getting home before 10 pm seems like an achievement. With little time left for the basic activities we seldom care about personal grooming. Though it is difficult to indulge in home care but on your days off, pamper your hair with some tender loving care and see the rewards.
Home remedies for those gorgeous tresses:
1) Apply egg yolk on your scalp, an hour before shampooing.
2) Take 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds and boil it in 1 cup of water, boil this water for 5 minutes, cool and drink.
3) Wash hair with geranium leaves which have been boiled in water, strain the leaves before use.
4) Massage your hair with olive oil and leave it overnight to reduce hair loss.
5) Apply Henna to which fresh amla and beetroot pulp has been added. Additionally soak Henna overnight before application in an iron container and use tea water instead of plain water to make a paste.
6) Apply curd on the scalp and leave it for half an hour before washing, it is an excellent conditioner and also cures dandruff.
7) Boil rosemary leaves in water, now strain the leaves and use this water to wash your hair. You can also spray your hair every morning with this rosemary water, it will leave a tingling fragrance in your hair.